Yes, you can save a bundle on the cost of braces for you or your child!
By following these 18 fast, simple and effective ways, you will be surprised by how much money you can save on the cost of braces for you or your child:
- Get braces in April or November and see if you can save a little extra by paying in full.
- See if you can get a discount for not breaking any brackets.
- New technology; better pricing.
- See if your local dental school has an orthodontic program.
- Ask your insurance plans when they send out their fee schedules to participating providers.
- See your dentist every 4-6 months.
- Get your flex spending dollars in order with your employer.
- See if you can get a second set of retainers from your Raymore orthodontist at the end of treatment.
- See if your husband or wife has an insurance plan that covers braces.
- Ask for flexible financing options.
- Do you have multiple kids that need orthodontic treatment?
- If finances are extremely tight, you should check out the organizations that orthodontists have created to help provide pro-bone care, such as SmilesChangeLives.org.
- School auctions, churches or public service entities will often receive donations from local orthodontists wishing to donate a case to the school or organization for a fundraiser.
- If you’re thinking about a career change, apply at your local orthodontist’s office in Raymore, MO.
- Military, school teachers and fire fighters sometimes receive special courtesies in dental and orthodontic offices throughout the year.
- This tacit won’t save you any money, but it could earn your organization or business some money if you have a newsletter, sports team, fund raiser or special event that needs a sponsor.
- Got taxes? Use your tax refund!
- Ask for more-flexible financing, either through a third party credit company like Chase Healthcare Advance, CareCredit or in-house financing with your orthodontist in Raymore, MO.
Check out the book “Stop Hiding Your Smile!” by Dr. Dustin S. Burleson, D.D.S. to learn more about braces and orthodontic treatment.