Before you rush out to the store to buy an at-home whitening kit or purchase one at your dentist office, do your homework!
What ingredient does the whitening kit use: Hydrogen Peroxide or Carbamide Peroxide?
Does the kit have any there other ingredients that will help reduce sensitivity?
- What is the concentration of the Hydrogen Peroxide solution? Compare apples to apples. If you can not find it anywhere on the box, check their website, or call their 1800 number.
- Time is money, how much time do you want to invest in whitening.
- How long do you need to wear the tray and or strip to see results?
- Cost, whitening kits come in all sorts of shapes sizes and price. You can find an array in your price range.
- Does your kit come with a tray? If so, what kind: do you need a custom tray of your teeth or is it one size fits all. Will you need to have a tray made by your dentist?
- For information on the whitening kit we sell at Burleson Orthodontics, come on in and ask one of our smile specialists!
Discover more tips for teeth whitening in Dr. Burleson’s video series at BurlesonOrthodontics.TV or click the link here: Burleson OrthoTV Episode 30 (Teeth Whitening)