Update for Our Valued Patients
At Burleson Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, your child’s oral health is paramount — as is their overall health and safety. Our office has taken the necessary steps to continue to provide orthodontic and pediatric dental care with an enhanced focus on your child’s safety and health. Rest assured that we have taken multiple steps to ensure their well-being and comfort.
At this time, we have postponed elective procedures and are focusing on dental emergencies in our offices. Concentrating on emergency care allows us to care for our emergency patients and reduce the burden that dental emergencies would place on hospital emergency rooms. We are also scheduling remote consultations for your family’s health and safety.
Please only have one parent or guardian accompany the patient for your visit. Our employees are required to wash their hands before and after every patient appointment, frequently sanitize, and regularly disinfect high-traffic areas (both patient-facing and employee-only). When you visit our offices, you can expect:
- Masks are required to enter
- Reception area remains empty
- Temperature screenings for patients and parents/guardians
- Private treatment rooms to maintain distance
- Physical distancing will be enforced throughout the office
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our office
- Regular disinfection of commonly touched surfaces
- Public touchpoints, such as door handles, are cleaned multiple times per day
- Temperature screenings twice per day for employees
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. For future updates on what we’re doing in health safety, or to schedule an online consultation, please call our office at 816-741-5311 or click here.