At Burleson Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic and pediatric dental care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in Kansas City, MO is looking forward to seeing you back in our offices starting on May 4!
We will also continue to offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online video conference in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our offices again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
Our sterilization and infection control processes have been in place since the very beginning, nearly 15 years ago, so that all of your visits are safe and comfortable. As we return to our clinics for all appointment types, I’d like to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to help keep you and our employees safe.
At your next visit to our orthodontic offices, you will notice the following:
- First, we’ll be communicating with you before each appointment, asking you some screening questions to make sure everyone entering our clinics is healthy & without fever or symptoms during these first two phases of reopening
- You’ll be greeted by one of our team members whose job is to ensure we practice proper social distancing during the first two phases of our reopening
- When you arrive at the office, please remain in your car & follow the instructions you’ll see posted on signs throughout the parking lot
- One of our smiling team members will welcome you & direct the patient only at this time to a seat. This might mean some patients will have to wait in their car for a few minutes, up to 15 minutes or more & we appreciate your patience as we come back to a new normal
- You’ll find hand sanitizer when you enter the building. We will ask you to sanitize your hands & to have please brushed & flossed your teeth at home before arriving at our offices
- Know that we’re working hard to offer early morning, evening & weekend appointments to help provide everyone with an appointment who needs one
- Also, we have private hours available for patients with underlying medical conditions or weakened immune systems, where you will be the only patient in the entire building. Be sure to call our office if this applies to you, so we can see you before or after all otherpatients
- We’re so excited to see you again and we’ve committed to being available 24/7 on the
phones, email and text message system, plus teledentistry application we’ve deployed for your comfort and convenience
Our Orthodontist in Kansas City, MO & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online video consultation.
Briarcliff – 816-759-0123
Raymore – 816-398-7929
Liberty – 816-479-4109
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Burleson Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry by clicking here or by calling 816-759-0123.